Fusion 360 For Hobbyists and Woodworkers
Learn by doing! Follow along as Mike teaches you to 3D model five projects from start to finish using Fusion 360.
Enroll to fusion360 course from Michael (Designer and Fabricator) at $9,99 using €10 Udemy Coupon Code.
This course is designed to teach Fusion 360 in the way that I learn best – with start to finish project tutorials. As a self-taught 3D modeler, I found it difficult and frustrating to understand a tool or process without having any context for when it might be used.
In “Fusion 360 For Hobbyists and Woodworkers” we model five different projects using only the tools necessary for that model. Each project gets progressively more difficult as you build on your newly acquired skills.
Why Learn CAD as a Hobbyist or Woodworker?
- Use CAD to save time, money and materials.
- Work from your own plans.
- “Virtually prototype” your ideas before building them.
- Design projects for CNC and 3D printing.
Why FUSION 360?
- Parametric modeling.
- Design history timeline.
- Joints and contact sets.
- CAD and CAM in one.
- It’s FREE!
What TOPICS Are Covered in This Course?
- 95% in the “Model” workspace.
- 3D model woodworking and 3D printing/CNC projects.
- Create plans and technical drawings.
- Apply materials and appearances to your design.
- Add functionality to your ideas.
Get $10 Udemy Coupon Today.